Wipeout - Another Era Wipeout - Another Era

Nice!!

Great attention to detail and the animation was really good. Keep it up, and dont worry, this will DEFINATLY make it through judgment. I gave it a 5.

The Paperclip The Paperclip

Loved it

Nice! Only thing i didnt like out of the whole thing was the the audio quality was a little weak, besides that, it was awesome. I really honestly think this will make front page. Grats. You get 10

RareFactory responds:

Thank you very much, yes, the audio quality was low, I apologize for that, but thank you for your vote and your review.

The Sky is Falling! The Sky is Falling!

WOW!!!

That was totally awesome!! the animation on that was simply amazing! I'm adding this to my favourites :D

You gave this entry a 5, raising its score from 3.3207 to 3.3230!

Beat up Backstreet Boys! Beat up Backstreet Boys!

Hah, awesome

I remember playing this waaay back in 99. Thats how long i've been visiting NG. Awesome work, for its time lol, Any news on a sequel to Alien Hominid?? I bought the original and its really good. By the way, i dont know if you watch tech tv but on some techtv show they said that Newgrounds was one of the websites of the day. I love this site, great work, keep it up.

Rel-A-Sketch V2.0 Rel-A-Sketch V2.0

That was great!

Excellent! Great idea and you really did it well! Maybe make it a little more user friendly though by adding the knobs :D I found myself saying, Wait, which one is up again? Heh, anyway, thats great use of actionscript im sure.

Heroes: AotA Demo Heroes: AotA Demo

Good game,

Pretty good, except for the graphics. good level of interactivity.. FIRST REVIEW IS MINE!!!