Wipeout - Another Era Wipeout - Another Era

Nice!!

Great attention to detail and the animation was really good. Keep it up, and dont worry, this will DEFINATLY make it through judgment. I gave it a 5.

The Paperclip The Paperclip

Loved it

Nice! Only thing i didnt like out of the whole thing was the the audio quality was a little weak, besides that, it was awesome. I really honestly think this will make front page. Grats. You get 10

RareFactory responds:

Thank you very much, yes, the audio quality was low, I apologize for that, but thank you for your vote and your review.

The Sky is Falling! The Sky is Falling!

WOW!!!

That was totally awesome!! the animation on that was simply amazing! I'm adding this to my favourites :D

You gave this entry a 5, raising its score from 3.3207 to 3.3230!

The Best of the Worst 2 The Best of the Worst 2

Awesome!

Dude that was really really good animation. Drawings were awesome (besides the stick figures lol) and the whole movie was just really awesome, this is going on my favourites.

Karskin responds:

That's three now. Thanks for the praise

Jailbreak Episode 1 Jailbreak Episode 1

Awesome!

This is the kindof animations that need to be submitted more often! This movie is inspiring! Can you email me and do a colab? I would totally love to help on episode two! snootywaiter@hotmail Send me an email, Thanks! BTW> I voted 5, loved it.

Burnt Face Man 3 Burnt Face Man 3

ROFL!!

HAHA Man-Spider.Thats awesome, best one yet. GRATS! You get a 5 :D

Rebecca Rebecca

Hoooollllyyy shit

That has got to be... THE BEST animation i have EVER seen in my whole life. This is now my number 1 favourite submission, and stamper, you are one of my new favourite authors. Dear lord, make more stuff like that PLEASE. Jesus chris, you are fucking amazing.

Mcneb and Gohan Robbery Mcneb and Gohan Robbery

FUCK YEAH!

You get 9 because of the system of a down song. Good animation too, and it was hilarious when that one guy shot the other guy. Rofl. Good stuff man :D

N4LBenji responds:

Thanks

Star Wars Transitions Star Wars Transitions

ROFL

Hahah!! Soooo true there were way to many transitions in ep3 Dude. That was awesome. I aplaud you. w00t!!!

School Life School Life